Tried restarting several times... it is connecting me to the Paris #13 Server... and dropping off after about 15 seconds.

Is this something normal? because I just paid for a subscription and I want my money back if it is!

Frank
Also happening when connecting to Munich #10 Server.
It happens to me from time to time on all the servers. It is usually an unstable internet connection to port 5000 and 5001 (VOIP ports that Hamsphere 4 uses for connection). The best solution is to log out and wait 15 or more minutes and log back in. Turn off any other internet connected device(s) within the house to increase bandwidth. Usually these solutions help me. Hope it helps!

Mike - WW6DX, WW6DX/KH2 & TG/WW6DX
Re: Losing Connection after 15 seconds
2020-05-24 18:48
the same here for several days and the problem does not come from my internet connection (fiber 500Mb / sec). My pc is in DMZ, all sports are open and firewall and antivirus disabled.

Pascal
2022-09-29 11:06
My hamspere 3 is working perfectly.....but when I connect to the Paris server I have no audio at all.....any thoughts ???
2022-09-29 11:07
Only the paris server not working ?
2022-10-02 05:40
INFO:
1. Connect a microphone USB or 3.5mm jack. HamSphere won't start without a mike.
2. Connect a speaker. HamSphere won't start without a speaker.
3. Download HamSphere 4.0 and install.
4. Start HamSphere 4.0 and login.
5. Click "transceiver" and wait for it to start. Please be alert to any error messages you may get.

If not help send a PM to: https://www.hamsphere.com/support

73 / Len
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login