CW ENCODER
2019-01-24 01:15
HI GUYS
On this cw encoder, s this how it works, type on notepad with keyboard and transmit, I am presuming it works good?

thanks
POB/K8LEN

P.S. DOWN LOADED ENCODER...WORKS GREAT, easy to use.
Re: CW ENCODER
2019-03-04 02:37
When there is slow internet speeds, the CW encoder gives out CQ as N N M A Have experienced this here many times.
It is certainly a good module, but power limitation to 5 w does not take you from India to Mexico using even the VU2NSB FB Array.
I am sure those ops using other softwares get higher power !?
Re: CW ENCODER
2019-09-19 22:15
It works fine (but...) and you type directly into the program. Basic instructions are built into the startup window for the plugin.

The problem is that it is too fast for new CW users. It seems like the slowest speed attainable is on the order of 12 WPM, and since I will not send any faster than I can copy, I am not able to use it. The decoder is not a reliable enough method also.

The encoder needs to be modified to allow sending down to the standard new user mode of 5 WPM. At this time, it is encouraging but also a disappointment with the present implementation. It looks to be geared toward extremely fast speeds, and not any new CW user.

Best regards, CEC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login