VU Achievement Certificate/s
2018-02-15 11:55
Dear friends in Hamsphere4.0,

With the designing capability of OM Babul Gupta 57HS3863/VU3ZBG, a certificate for working 5 different VUs
has been designed. This might be the first ever certificate, designed to be issued from a country for the achievement.
It is beautiful and you must have it.

A Sample will be shown to those interested, if they give their E-mail Ids

Best 73
de ARASU VU2UR
Re: VU Achievement Certificate/s
2018-02-20 03:22
The exclusive achievement Certificates for contacting India with calls VU2, VU3, 57HS.... on Hamsphere 3 and Hamsphere 4.0 utilities
are shown in specimen format at www.VU2URamateurradioawards.jimdo.com
Comments welcome.

Best 73
de arasu vu2ur
2018-03-02 04:28
Dear friends,
Here are important changes made for the rules for the Certificate of Achievements for VU contacts. After valuable feedback from many active users, the fact that many VU users DO NOT send QSL cards. Hence, the changes:

"The applicant has to send a complete list of all his VU/57HS Communications(QSOs) for HS3 and HS4 separately, from his log books.
VU QSL RECEIVED or NOT, your application will be definitely CONSIDERED.
The log will be checked and the certificates to which you qualify will be arrived at. The certificate in a "pdf" format will be sent to the applicant's "e-mail Id" only., as there are no other uploading facility provided by Hamsphere.

I hope things have eased now and more of you would apply.

Best 73
de Arasu vu2ur
02 March 2018
2018-03-13 14:35
Dear Arasu,

Please send me the exact text of certificate rules and certificate graphic sample along with the authorisation to publish them on the HS Contest/Certiificate unofficial webpage at http://50hs5873.hamsphere.net/

There is some information gathered on the subject there, by now it is concentrating only on HS4, but as long HS3 and HS4 certificates are issued separately I am interested in having it on my page...

Best regards or you and Babul
from
50hs5873 Chris, Moscow
2018-03-25 14:06
Dear friends on Hamsphere 3 and 4,

The designs of the VU Achievement Certificate/Dilomas by my good friend Babul 57HS3863, for Hamsphere 3 and 4
, have been received by Virtual operators in South America,and countries of Europe. The designs have been liked and the programme appreciated by all those who received the diplomas. Some have enquired from others and got interested in the diplomas.
We have Diplomas in steps of 5 from 5 to 25 contacts. Separate diplomas for HS3 and HS4 available.

I repeat here for the ease of applicants the simple rules

Make sure you have more than 5 VU s logged till now.. No time limit. No QSLs required to be sent. Only the data needed.

1. Please separate the Indian Contacts from your main log in Hamsphere 3 and separately for Hamsphere 4.
2. Sort the data based on the frequency bands.
3. Delete duplicate QSOs on the same band.
4. Please give you E-mail id.
5 Do like the diploma in pdf or jpeg format ?? Mention that please.

Send the sorted data to me- ARASU at arasuvu2ur@gmail.com
I will do the rest of the work .

Best 73, Namaste from India
arasu vu2ur
dated 25 March 2018
2018-03-25 14:18
50HS5873 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear Arasu,
>
> Please send me the exact text of certificate rules
> and certificate graphic sample along with the
> authorisation to publish them on the HS
> Contest/Certiificate unofficial webpage at
> http://50hs5873.hamsphere.net/
>
> There is some information gathered on the subject
> there, by now it is concentrating only on HS4, but
> as long HS3 and HS4 certificates are issued
> separately I am interested in having it on my
> page...
>
> Best regards or you and Babul
> from
> 50hs5873 Chris, Moscow

Dear Chris

Please give me ur E-mail Id, so that I can send copies of diplomas for publishing in the net.blog page.

arasuvu2ur@gmail.com
2018-04-14 22:20
Dear Arasu,

My e-mail is: moskwicz@mail.ru
Regards

73 de Chris,
50h5873 Moscow, Rssia
SP5GNG Warsaw, Poland
2018-06-07 07:18
Dear Arasu,

Still have not received copies of diplomas to be published on my http://50hs5873.hamsphere.net/certificates/ page
Regards
Chris, 50HS5873
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login