setup cw in version 4.
2017-12-30 22:58
Can't get cw to work in version 4. Works well in version 3. But can't get it to transmit in cw. Also have the cw keyer and it show in use(red lite is always on ..
Re: setup cw in version 4.
2018-02-19 19:41
A couple of suggestions, first of all, I tried the Hamsphere Keyer before and I am less than impressed with it. It didn’t work well with my mouse or keyboard because of latency issues. I am going to assume that you rebooted your computer and it did not fix the stuck Keyer. One thing you can do is to try and remove the Keyer from the transceiver and reinstall it from equipment listing. If that does not fix it, you can try to install a manual key or paddle, if you have one, using a usb to serial converter cable (they are available at Best Buy or Amazon.com). There are a few postings here on the forum about proper wiring between the key and the converter cable. You will then need to download some keying software such as “Ehocw or ”Dahdidah” from the Internet. Let me know if these help and if you have any questions. Hope to hear you keying on Hamsphere 4 soon!

CW Always!
Mike -W6KAY
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login