Received QSL's not counted.
2017-11-20 00:17
Hi Guys, just a small question. I have received a qsl card which counts as a new country for me, but sadly it has not, as the red flag is showing in my logbook. I have the reciept for the contact and the QSL is in the system, but the flag stays red.The QSL is from 172HS128 Karmo on19/11/2017.
Can anyone please show some light on the problem?
Hopefully, 73 Maurie 43HS4000
Re: Received QSL's not counted.
2017-11-20 10:30
Hi Maurie,

just want to tell you that in my case the QSL of Karmo (New Caledonia) has been counted properly some days ago.

73, Alfred, OE5AKM
Re: Received QSL's not counted.
2017-11-20 11:56
And the "red flag" is normal and will going on after sending a QSL-card. If you can additionally see a GREEN flag in the same line, the contact is complete with both cards.

But sometimes the Radio-Logbook is not correct, as in this case you can ee the card on the server, but not in logbook. This may happen if you e.g. are using different times for the same contact or if you had earlier contacts with the same person without both cards. Then the "older contact" will be completed first!

And sometimes the reason ist simply a Server-Delay/Leak. I have many (confirmed) contacts without the "green flag" in my logbook as well...

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login