QSL received but not confirmed by system
2017-05-07 22:42
I have received a 2 instances now of QSL cards being in the QSL received 4.0 area, but the green R is still grey?
and therefore not being credited

Is there a solution to this problem?

Steve
Re: QSL received but not confirmed by system
2017-05-08 15:06
Steve, I have the same problem with a couple of contacts. What I have been told is to record the contact info on paper, delete the contact in the QSL Manager and re-enter it. After re-entering it, I believe you have to re-send the card again. Usually this completes the QSL, but in a couple of cases, the card still did not go through so I have had to refer the issue to the Hamsphere Help Team. Hope that helps.

Mike - W6KAY
2017-05-08 16:06
Hi,

sometimes there is a little delay in the logbook. You can check it on the HamSphere Page, section "Received QSL".
If you can see the new card there, this contact should be valid and next time the green "R" should be active in the logbook as well.

If not, please make sure that the logged frequency AND time (UTC) is correct in this entry and the same as with the other station (+/- a few minutes).
Otherwise this QSO will not count as a valid contact, whether you've got a QSL-Card or not. .

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2017-05-08 18:29
Thanks guys for the info
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login