My Transceiver Hamsphere 4.0 wont load
2016-06-21 21:35
For some reason , my hamsphere transceiver 4.0 stopped loading , every time i log in and click to start my transceiver , it never loads . I'm running it on both my Win 10 and OSX Macbook Pro , and the same thing happens . I would appreciate if someone can help me with this issue . Thanks !
Re: My Transceiver Hamsphere 4.0 wont load
2016-07-10 23:20
Same here-
OSX- Log In works- editor works- store works- but won't load/open transceiver
Can anybody help?
2016-07-11 11:32
Current JAVA version installed?
Internet/Broadband-Speed is high enough and stable? There are some informations/dates from the server(s) required while starting the Transceiver.

Maybe you can try another internet access-point for testing with the same computer.

(or the CIA is blocking your radio-connections, hi hi) ;-)

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2016-07-15 11:33
Hi,

I to having problems i am trail user thinking of buying the full package but having problems loading transceiver the editor loads up ok bbut main tranciever wont i been use app on my phone and work fine alsso hamsphere 3 works but 4 is a no go, so am asuming its not my internet connection.

I had to open another account as I failed to get other going to has anyone solved this as my trail is about to expired if not I be giving up

I using windows 10
java 8
3gb ram
quad core processors.

thankyou

Paul
2016-07-17 04:17
Same for me. What's weird though, I have it on same Windows 10 on my work computer, and the transceiver loads there, but not on my home computer... wondering if it's being blocked by Advanced SystemCare or Avast, but I have the same software on my work computer as well...?
2016-07-17 13:10
And both computers with 64 (or 32) bit versions? JAVA is also the same?
That would be weird, indeed.

Avast is not the reason, I'm using it as well and it's working fine.
Maybe you did not forwarded all ports which are required for HamSphere in your home network (router and so on).
I don't see another reason.

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2016-07-17 14:45
will check out the ports, but the Hamsphere 3 worked fine...
gonna also try unloading 4 again and reloading 3
2016-07-17 15:33
HS 3 is a complete different system and don't load any files from the servers after (or while) starting.
You can't compare it.

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2016-07-28 10:50
Just get flash of tranceiver then nothing
2016-08-14 14:15
This morning I opened Hamsphere 4.10 and listened to some stations, came out of it, and then thought I would look at the shop, when I tried to open it again a window came up on screen saying that the shortcut had been moved or deleted, now I can not download Hamshpere 4 at all
because I am told that the Callsign and e-mail are in use and to use another e-mail address. I have payed using my e-mail address and callsign
Just got a message that it has downloaded, we will see!!!
2016-08-24 20:40
Hello Send an support ticket.

http://www.hamsphere.com/support

Admin
LAT 48.446400
LONG 9.986000
2016-11-14 18:20
Hello friends,

I have a similar problem on a WIN7 (64) Comp. I tried also to install the newest Java - uninstall HS4 and install again...

When I start HS4.010 I can login. When I click on Editor - it works. When I click on Tranceiver - message 'loading Tranceiver', after the message vanished - no Tranceiver ...?

What ist going wrong ??

73 Stefan
2016-11-15 11:59
Hallo Stefan,

hast Du mal probiert, HS 4 in den (x86) program folder des 64-bit Systems zu installieren und das Programm mit Admin-Rechten zu starten?
Als 64-bit Version läuft es wohl wirklich nicht, den Verdacht hatte ich schon öfter und nach meinem entsprechenden Hinweis hatten andere User schon Erfolg.
Aus dem 64er Ordner würde ich es komplett entfernen.

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login